My life in KLSN ● Part 1
Hey, finally I'm back to update my blog.
Forgive me that I had to use English to write my blog.
cz I really need to improve my English level ! :((
and since I saw many people started to blogging by using English too!
Ok,without wasting time, back to my tittle again
As you know, I have been selected for the PLKN in Langkawi for 3 months
Well, at first I were very refused to go PLKN,
cause I heard many of the them said that going PLKN is just like torturing you and your skin will became black as coal plus I had no friends there
when I heard this , my mind keep telling me
'no way! go pohon penangguhan! I dont wanna to go there!'
luckily I found one friend which also selected to Langkawi too
then the seniors in FB told us that its very fun in PLKN not like the others say and they said you will definately want to join PLKN again after the 3 months,you will regret if you don't join PLKN!
so I started to change my mind
should i go? maybe this experience only once a life time!
after the consideration, finally I decided to go PLKN!
to make new friends
to change myself into another personalities
to fulfil my boring holiday
to know more about PLKN
that is all my purposes to go PLKN
after receiving the letter, I started to count down
and imaging the life in the kem
will the new friend treat me well?
will I being bully in the kem?
many anxieties and worries suddenly bump in my mind
anyway I didn't changed my mind to go PLKN
luggage packing in the last minute-the day before report myself at the Tapak Expo Kelab Cinta Sayang
everything just prepare in the last minute
I just cant believe that time flies!
On the morning of 06012014,
my mum and sis accompanied me to report myself at the tapak expo
a little nervous mixed with a little excited
this is the first time, I left my sweet home alone,
to another new place to live with strangers (erm,i mean new friends
at that moment I just excited about,
no more chattering of my mum
I'm free from my mum's control!
bus moved to our destination after all of us have reported ourselves
chit chating along the journey with chyi
and had make some new friends on bus!
unfortunately,we had forgotten their faces and names after we got down from the bus! because some muslim friends look alike with tudung on their head ( I'm talking nonsence!tudung of course wear on head =//=
well just ignore what I had said
the first thing that bump in our minds was
"This is our kem?WTH men! It's high!did I came to the wrong kem?"
barely breathing after we reached the top
carried with our heavy luggage
I just cant imagined that I can do it!
even more worst is that my dorm,company BRAVO,
place on the top of the hill!
well, as the result,muscle pain all over my body
(yea,I knew I'm old...)
but luckily me and Chyi are in the same company and even same dorm!
we promise to god that if we're in the same dorm/company,
we will eat vege in the kem for 3 months.
and we really did it for 3 months,eating the delicious vege
and it's more delicious than other people's meal
quite happy that ,
Finally I lose my weight in the kem,easily
erm,3 months lose 5kg,not bad huh?
at home 6 months also cant lose for 2kg =..=
but what a sad case was,
I gained back my weight again when I'm backed home!!!!
T^T
my ideal body weight!!!
well,I'm far from topic again =//=
*SKIP*
the first day we reached there,
we're just like newbie
dont know what to do
and also afraid to ask people
but luckily on the first day,
I met 2 new kind friends!
They're just like angel in the first day I reach the dorm
She helped me carried my luggage upstair
and told me what to do after that
They're Wendy Yan Qi and Moey~❤
really feel touched TT____TT
how kind they are
2 sweet girl
actually they just knew each other after reaching the kem
but they look like they had knew each other for a long time
tidy up my locker,bed and luggage quickly
cause it was really tired
running up and down from the hill
I just want to bath quickly!
luckily the bathroom counted clean
not like what I had imagined
#Second day#
I had forgot what had happened on the second day
but all I knew was
I had a serious homesick!
I'm serious,only left the home 1 day,I started to homesick
I called my mom,
told her everything was ok there,
and the roomates were kind and friendly
I started to replied my mom with chocked voice
and all in sudden, I cried!
I miss home! I miss mom! I miss dad ! I miss bro! I miss sis! I miss my bed !I miss my teddy! I miss the comfort of the home!
mom also cried in that conservation too..
but the homesick finally gone away after 2 weeks
and after 2 weeks I started to enjoyed the life in the kem
eventhough I still want to left PLKN quickly
#SKIP#
after that every day having class
boring *yawn*
because none of my friends same class with me
what a sad case! TT____TT
but after 1 month , modul 1 came to the end
and I started to miss the moment with my group,Ultraman 3!
from strangers slowly became as friends
haahaaa!! it's funny with my group members~
and even more boring,the modul 2,budaya kerja
class were always boring
but came to the last modul,(I have foeggoten the name)
It's the best class ever!haahaa
finally have friends same class with me
how excited I am!
chit chat during the class
and the teacher just don't want to bother us
when having activities ran from one group to another group
felt so free in the class,well,
it name as class,but actually our class was held at DM
a lot of free space for us to ran here ran there!
the syllabus were boring
but still having lots of fun in this class
the best part in PLKN definately is playing M16!
wow,I fired the target with M16!
30 bullets,but it seem very less for us
We just wanna played again after our turn!
and another best part is flying fox!
and wirajaya too!
many unforgettable experience in there!
really felt no regret to join PLKN!
many memories we built at there!
best memories ever!
better than the memories in secondary school!
The people in the kem are all kind and friendly,but what the people I found in my school were just terrible!
Poor attitude!
made me wanna to left the school quickly and don't wanna to face them
face smile backstabbed people critise best friends!
my BFF defination in school is stand for Best Fake Friends
but my BFF defination in kem is stand for Best Friends Forever!
Thanks you my dear friends!
Really feel appreciated and grateful to know you all!
 |
| The best gift for my birth! ^^ |
-T B C-
Labels: 2014, BestMemories, KLSN, PLKN